hawaii investors/mentors - Posted by Freddie A.

Posted by Freddie on December 13, 2000 at 17:55:31:

Aloha Theron! Thanks for a reply to my post. I would like to clarify my earlier post. I am a newbie and would like to contact people here in my home state that could possibly help me get started in REI. With regards to your questions in your reply though as far as my knowledge of real estate investing on the big island I have no experience although I myself wouldn’t mind investing there also. I do have family there that I do maintain contact with and I don’t know if this fact could possibly help you in anyway, or us for that matter but would like to explore that mutually beneficial relationship you are talking about. Also I am currently living on the island of Oahu. Let me know if I can be of any further help to you with what little I know and can do. If you would like to email me directly its uncleflex@webtv.net. Aloha!

hawaii investors/mentors - Posted by Freddie A.

Posted by Freddie A. on December 13, 2000 at 13:34:10:

I am looking for people and individuals who are involved in real estate investing in Hawaii. I am interested in getting help locally for deals and possibly getting into or joining a formal group of investors here locally in Hawaii. Please reply to the posts here or you can reach me at unlceflex@webtv.net. Looking forward to hearing from you Hawaii people! Aloha!

Re: hawaii investors/mentors - Posted by William V.

Posted by William V. on December 19, 2000 at 16:43:56:

Freddie, I am also looking for other people in Hawaii to talk to about REI. I have just started to read up on creative real estate deals , but maybe we can help each other learn the ropes. I would appreciate any help at all. Thanks!

Re: hawaii investors/mentors - Posted by Theron Compton

Posted by Theron Compton on December 13, 2000 at 16:16:25:

Hi Freddie,

I am interested in purchasing property in Hawaii, especially on the Big Island. Checking the Hilo classified ads I have run across several residential properties that seem to be at bargain prices. Do you have any experience or knowledge of the Big Island?
Three years ago while visiting Maui, I met a fellow that bought a house on one acre on the Big Island for $20,000. Recent newspaper classified ads confirm that properties in some subdivisions are within this price range.
Look forward to hearing from you and a possible mutually benificial relationship.
I live in the greater Seattle area. What island do you live on?

Aloha!
Theron Compton