Has bad credit and 20 houses, need to refinance - Posted by Al

Posted by Zidzi on June 19, 2001 at 01:13:18:

Al
Feel free to email me info on the properties including the FMV, your asking price, rental income and pertinent terms of the lease. I have a couple of investors I network with whom we could interest in buying them to get you out of your immediate predicament.They are about two hours drive from the Tampa Bay area.

In the meantime, keep your spirits up, if it can be done, this site will surely facilitate it.

Has bad credit and 20 houses, need to refinance - Posted by Al

Posted by Al on June 18, 2001 at 18:22:20:

Hello Folks,
I have found myself in a serious predicament in Tampa Bay. I have these 20 or so houses that I have accumulated over a three year period using a good program by a local lender. Due to circumstances that I am currently undergoing, I need to Refinance most these houses right away. Some of them are rented, and others are vacant. Please help me with lenders or creative ideas, as my credit is not so attractive, either. Thank you.

Re: Has bad credit and 20 houses - Posted by Bruce Lawson

Posted by Bruce Lawson on June 19, 2001 at 10:31:01:

Hi Al,

It appears that help is only a two hour drive away. I would like you to contact me to tell me more about your credit issues, I can help you there.

Sincerely,

Bruce Lawson

Re: Has bad credit and 20 houses, - Posted by Nate(DC)

Posted by Nate(DC) on June 18, 2001 at 22:27:00:

If you have 20 and need cash, why not just sell 3 or 4? You’ll still have plenty of others to keep…

NT

Re: Has bad credit and 20 houses, - Posted by AL

Posted by AL on June 18, 2001 at 22:40:36:

I have tried to sell five at wholesale prices in the last four months, but the market is not responding. I have tried to sell via several creative methods, but to no avail. More ideas needed, please. You ideas will be appreciated.

Re: Has bad credit and 20 houses, - Posted by Terry Best

Posted by Terry Best on June 19, 2001 at 11:06:31:

Al,

You say you have attempted to sell using creative financing techniques. What types of creative financing have you tried and how did you market?

Terry(IN)