Has anyone seen Carleton's Website? - Posted by Valerie

Posted by Darla on December 09, 1998 at 08:00:14:

Hey Jim! What is all that about “those who can’t do it…teach”? Be careful that could get you in hot water here. There are some wonderful teachers and they are doing “it” in a big way! I also have the CS course and I have learned a lot from it. I agree this site is awsome and a much better learning tool but Carlton brought a lot of people to this site. He is doing his part to help a lot of people so lets give him some credit. Even though his web site needs a lot of help! DARLA

Has anyone seen Carleton’s Website? - Posted by Valerie

Posted by Valerie on December 08, 1998 at 14:59:15:

I was surprised to see that Carleton finally has a decent website. We bought the program 1 1/2 years ago but procrastinated about getting started with it. Now I see that owner’s of the program can enter his “members only” site. Although he doesn’t think it’s necessary, I went ahead and got my real estate license this summer. Now I’m looking forward to finding all those great deals!

FYI: I’ve also read books by Robert Allen (Achieving Financial Liberty) - he also has a no money down approach.

Re: Has anyone seen Carleton’s Website? - Posted by Jim

Posted by Jim on December 08, 1998 at 22:49:19:

Also bought the Carleton Sheets course a while ago. And kept looking for the website to be built. It is a joke. The “members only” portion is only a place for PEI to sell you the soon to be realeased, “Carleton Sheets book” and other program ad ons. The original program is great for planting the idea in your head to become an REI. It also gives you the “basics”. The real success comes from you working hard, and diligently to attain your goals. I thought the “members” area would offer some great insight to the “secrets…sssshhhhh” to close those deals. The secret is NUMBERS! Make 50 reasonable offers, and get one deal. OR only focus on those deals you KNOW you can close.
The CS website also has advertised these great Carleton sheets seminars. NONE are scheduled, or ever posted, and I’ve been watching his site since it first went up.
The BEST website for tips and tricks in RE is right here. These people know what to do, because they do it. Thanks to the overwhelming response to a recent post, I am closing a deal I’d thought for sure I had lost.
I hope I do not sound too negative, because I am glad I purchased the CS course. It gave me the knowledge to start out. The real learning is in “doing”. Remember, “those who can’t do it…teach.”
Good luck in your REI future.
And THANK YOU to all the “experienced” REI’s here. You are a true bunch of angels.