has anyone ordered by jeff beaufien course - Posted by newbie

Posted by Jullio on April 17, 2001 at 05:58:37:

MIsty. See post above on Nationwide Discounters. You can get your money back if you will take the outlined steps. Go to it and Good Luck. Let us know how it goes, as it goes.

has anyone ordered by jeff beaufien course - Posted by newbie

Posted by newbie on April 11, 2001 at 18:10:38:

hey everyone- has anyone ordered lease 2 purchase by jeff beaufein. He claims to have a step by step course for lease options and deals. well any input would be nice. thanks all!

Re: has anyone ordered by jeff beaufien course - Posted by Kaushik

Posted by Kaushik on April 18, 2001 at 01:03:57:

His course is very basic. Some of the things he explains, you might get a better understanding from reading the articles. Just my opinion. If you would like a preview just e-mail me.

Kaushik

Re: has anyone ordered by jeff beaufien course - Posted by michael e. v. knight

Posted by michael e. v. knight on April 12, 2001 at 01:03:28:

hi newbie
i have not ordered jeffs course yet. i hear it is good from others i have spoken to. i own ron legrands and claude diamonds lease option course and like both of them. i have heard high praises for joe kaisers lease option course. one of the most important things about real estate investing is to keep learning. i invest in one book, tape, video, course or seminar each month as well as read all posts on the various discussion boards. there are some great experts here to answer your questions for free, i learn something every day and i am thankful for everyones input. whatever you do
don’t quit!
michael e. v. knight

Re: has anyone ordered by jeff beaufien course - Posted by MIsty

Posted by MIsty on April 15, 2001 at 11:24:44:

I ordered his $147 course and was greatly disappointed because it wasn’t what it was hyped up to be. A lot of empty air. Believe you I have learned 100x the knowledge being here. This site is wonderful. I called Mr. Jeff and asked for a refund that he says he’ll give but it wasn’t good…
I have to wait and go through a lot of red tape. I hate to bad mouth anyone. That’s not my place. However, I felt compelled to answer your post because I wanted you to know that you will get MORE knowledge here than you will with Jeff’s course. His forms were very generic. I will keep the course just because the hassal is to great but I’ve learned my lesson with him…