Hard Money Lenders in PA - Posted by Stacey

Posted by Ben Carmona on July 16, 2007 at 13:23:30:

Great,

Sent you an email.

Ben Carmona

Hard Money Lenders in PA - Posted by Stacey

Posted by Stacey on July 14, 2007 at 11:44:48:

Hi we are just getting into real estate investing and we are looking for hard money lenders in pennsylvania. Please email at s3000girl2003@yahoo.com.

Re: Hard Money Lenders in PA - Posted by Max-Va

Posted by Max-Va on July 15, 2007 at 18:46:25:

search this site for Judah hardmoney Hoover he is a HML in central PA. I have talked to him and met him at the CRE convention, very nice guy. However I have not had business dealings with him.

Re: Hard Money Lenders in PA - Posted by Michael B

Posted by Michael B on July 14, 2007 at 21:05:39:

check out www.notsohardmoney.com I have used these guys for years their great and easy to work with…MB

Re: Hard Money Lenders in PA - Posted by Ben Carmona

Posted by Ben Carmona on July 14, 2007 at 13:01:56:

Are you looking for short term rehab loans based upon the after repaired value that include purchase, fix up, cost, and sometimes payments?

There are many questions to ask to determine which lender would be best suited. Will send you an email.

Ben Carmona

Re: Hard Money Lenders in PA - Posted by Orlando Dossantos

Posted by Orlando Dossantos on January 28, 2008 at 13:26:39:

Can you please give me that information about Hard Money Lenders to rehab properties?

Re: Hard Money Lenders in PA - Posted by Michael

Posted by Michael on July 14, 2007 at 22:36:55:

That is what I’m looking for. Short term, that will cover everything from purchase to finishing touches. I am in PA as well, but here in the SW area, money seems hard to come by. I hear about all these people doing this and making deals, but I just need to get started and do one property…too bad no one mentors around here. If you have info or websites, I would appreciate it greatly. Hope to work with any or all of you!

Michael

Re: Hard Money Lenders in PA - Posted by Tiffany Tull

Posted by Tiffany Tull on November 01, 2007 at 08:50:55:

Hello, im looking for hard money lenders in the PA area that can help assist with locating the funds for investments properties