hard money lender, or higher int. rate soft money? - Posted by Deborah

Posted by marco on April 25, 2008 at 08:46:15:

hello melony I would be happy to work with you. how soon are you looking to get started. marco

hard money lender, or higher int. rate soft money? - Posted by Deborah

Posted by Deborah on April 13, 2008 at 19:41:28:

Currently own a small home with 100% equity. Looking to purchase a larger, fixer-upper multi in an area more conducive to making a lot more money involving my marketable skill set, and rent the first home out and use that income to fix my credit issues and fix up the multi. Have no cash that isn’t locked up in the first home. Credit is in toilet at the moment.

What are my options? I had thought of selling the first home, but in todays’ market, I doubt I’d get what I paid for it. :frowning:

I know there are all sorts of loan programs out there, but I honestly don’t know where to begin to find the one that would best suit me.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Re: hard money lender - Posted by marco

Posted by marco on April 16, 2008 at 03:28:30:

I’m a mortgage broker in the tampa area…although I cannot primise u anything I would love to give ur situation a shot…drop me an email if interested marcodrew@yahoo.com

Re: hard money lender - Posted by Melony

Posted by Melony on April 24, 2008 at 20:34:57:

my name is Melony, I am interested in buying property, re-habbing it and putting it on the market. But, as you can see, I am new at this, I have so many leads, but I dont have the funds so I am looking for a hard money investor who will help me get started. I am located in Jacksonville Florida, I really want to get into the realestate market, so if you can , will you take a chance on being my first lender to assist me and show me the ropes. My home #904-638-6474 and my cell #904-514-6070