Hard Money in Tallahassee, FL - Posted by Brian Cobb

Posted by Eric Gurnell on March 31, 2003 at 22:31:46:

I have some deals I’m putting together in Tallahassee as well. I like to use HML for now until I reach the no-doc programs. Please email me the contact information on that lender. I can bring them some business very quick. I only need short term financing. High interest rate is okay.

Hard Money in Tallahassee, FL - Posted by Brian Cobb

Posted by Brian Cobb on March 28, 2003 at 08:11:24:

I am looking for a hard money lender in the Leon County area that can help me with some of the deals that I am finding. I am a student and I search high and low for real estate deals and investments. Unforetunately my credit is not established enough for most traditional lenders. Please, if someone can point me in the right direction, I would surely appreciate it.

Re: Hard Money in Tallahassee, FL - Posted by Zidzi

Posted by Zidzi on March 29, 2003 at 18:55:03:

Brian
Email me directly with your phone number and a fax number too so that I can give you the number of a lender who does not fuss about your credit if the property has value. I will fax their simple application form as well.
All the best. Let me know if your prefer a private lender (@higher interest rates) if you are going to refinance later or sell the property soon.
All the best.