Guidance on posting, Ed perhaps. - Posted by Michael T

Posted by Michael T on October 30, 2003 at 15:34:48:

Appreciate the info. Ed,

However, I was looking for a place to search a lender databae, more specifically I was wanting to search for equity capital.

Is it true that the SBA is a harder place for a white man to get financing then just dealing with angels and others, like VC’s? Seems like the Gov’t. has a list of programs a mile long, too bad I’m a white man huh, joke

Serious note, why would they require $ be invested by the principal to get a loan? Or did I totally mis-understand what my friend told me who just applied for a sba loan…

Thanks for helping

Michael

Guidance on posting, Ed perhaps. - Posted by Michael T

Posted by Michael T on October 29, 2003 at 15:28:29:

I have an executive summary all ready, was curious why CRE doesn’t have a lender section. First executive summayry, business plan is about 85% complete. What would it hurt to post that I was looking for financing for this program.

Sincerely,

Michael T.

Re: Guidance on posting, Ed perhaps. - Posted by Ed Garcia

Posted by Ed Garcia on October 30, 2003 at 09:27:13:

Michael,

CREonline does have a lenders section and you?re in it. Here we exchange information with each other, based on each individual?s own personal experience. This forum is not for advertising but for exchanging information and helping each other.

I have personally written post on how to structure and the benefits of business plans etc. If you like you can go to the archives of this forum and search under Business Plans, you may find some helpful information.

Ed Garcia