Great Investment first come first sold - Posted by Will Ruiz

Posted by arthur on July 30, 2001 at 09:53:18:

Hi Will. Im living in chicago area,also tryig to get in RE busines.same problems with money and credit.
seems that this big building is cheap. maybe area is bad or is in very bad shape.How did you found out about others buildings , do you travel a lot.
i love to invest in south florida

Great Investment first come first sold - Posted by Will Ruiz

Posted by Will Ruiz on July 28, 2001 at 19:30:18:

I found a great building while on vacation at Chicago, it has 11 apartments. Did not have enough time to investigate,
do not know how much work is needed. I know it sounds crazy but I am sure this is a big money maker,the only facts I have are, 22 bedrooms and 21 baths, and the cost is $144,900
I ran into someone who said they used to live in that building and he said it had 11 apartments, dont know if he is right, but it has at lest 6 apartments for sure.This would be a great project if anyone wants the info I would be glad to pass it along and help in the process any way possible. I am just starting out but very hungry, anyone need some eyes. I have found many homes and buildings ranging from $15,000-$80,000 from Illinois to Florida the only hold up very little money and little credit, any Investors or private lenders want to take a chance on a young man who knows what he wants, here I am.
Sincerely,
Will Ruiz
Phone (941) 242-9897
E mail Ruiz230@cs.com

Re: Great Investment first come first sold - Posted by Matt

Posted by Matt on July 30, 2001 at 15:14:41:

Will,
Send me as much information as you have. I’m in Chicago and getting into RE investing as well. I do have great credit and a good amount of money to start with.

• Matt