Graystone Mortgage Co. Has anyone worked with them yet? - Posted by Ed

Posted by LennWA on October 22, 1999 at 18:18:08:

Jim Elkins has info on this – He had done this even before Greystone was started, but now seems to be afflitated with Greystone. He views this board so— Hope he will see this and give you your info. If not I have his e-mail add. Hope this helps

Graystone Mortgage Co. Has anyone worked with them yet? - Posted by Ed

Posted by Ed on October 22, 1999 at 16:45:09:

I’m thinking about getting the Beacon Program from them. They are supposed to show you how to help homeowners sell their home using seller financing and then I would work with the seller to arrange to sell the note at the closing table. They are suppose to have interest rates starting at 9.75 even with bad credit. Can anyone tell me anything about this company? I know there are other companies that can do the same thing, but I don’t think the interest rates are as good. I’m really looking for someone who has already worked with Graystone. I want to know if they’re for real. Good or bad news is fine. I just want to know before I invest. Thanks so much. The info & tips I have recieved off of this board has definately inspired me to get back into this. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Good investing & God Bless
Ed in southwest Virginia