Give me feed back on my website. - Posted by Jonathan

Posted by Jonathan on December 30, 2000 at 13:42:21:

Thanks, That is what I thought. I will have the webmaster update. I tried the forms and they are not scripted yet. Thanks for letting me know

Give me feed back on my website. - Posted by Jonathan

Posted by Jonathan on December 30, 2000 at 09:58:42:

www.rexfordinc.com

I am still making changes, need to load more houses, info about loans and changing the private lender profile. Look forward to your feed back. I did notice on thing. No address or telephone number on Home Page…Uhoh

Thanks,
Jonathan Rexford

Re: Give me feed back on my website. - Posted by Jonathan

Posted by Jonathan on December 31, 2000 at 10:01:47:

Thanks for the input. Its hard to do it myself… I never saw the grammer problems now I do.

Re: Give me feed back on my website. - Posted by Kevin Subbert

Posted by Kevin Subbert on December 30, 2000 at 22:57:31:

I just spent about 10 minutes on your sight, but I wasnt critiquing, I was learning. Aside from the syntax errors I like it just the way it is. Easy to navigate and the “Become a mortgage broker” section was very informative.

Kevin Subbert

Here’s a penny more. - Posted by IB (NJ)

Posted by IB (NJ) on December 30, 2000 at 22:04:58:

Impressive site. But I echo the sentiments of TRandle as far as the grammatical errors are concerned. Also, I see that under your “Apply for a Loan” section you ask for personal information that’s easily stolen on the web. You may want to add security and advertise it as a secure site. From what I understand, you should be able to get this through the company hosting your site.

My 2 cents… - Posted by TRandle

Posted by TRandle on December 30, 2000 at 18:40:23:

Jonathan,
I think it’s a great start. I would suggest reading your content for grammatical and spelling errors - it lessens the appearance of professionalism. Also, I would make your form submissions a much more neutral color because they’re currently hard on the eyes.

If you decide to include a links page, please let me know. I’ll be happy to exchange links. I currently get about 5 to 10 visits a month from other investor sites. No deals yet, but free additional exposure can’t hurt.

Re: Give me feed back on my website. - Posted by Paul NM

Posted by Paul NM on December 30, 2000 at 12:42:39:

I tried to use the send comment form on the web site to send comments and it doesn’t work.

The field labels on some of the forms are in black on a dark blue background. I simply can’t read them.

I think your opening page(s) need to be a lot more obvious about what you can do for me. You might take a look at www.wizardofads.com for some interesting reading and novel ideas. His Monday Morning Messages are interesting too.

Good luck,
Paul NM

One Question> - Posted by Sal

Posted by Sal on December 30, 2000 at 11:05:45:

What’s with all the (x2019s) ?

Otherwise …Nice job!

Where did you get the forms?

Sal

Re: Give me feed back on my website. - Posted by Jim Kennedy - Houston, TX

Posted by Jim Kennedy - Houston, TX on December 31, 2000 at 10:21:37:

Kevin,

Don’t take this wrong. Since you are just learning my intention is not to slam you, but rather to help you and others who visit here.

Jonathan’s site talks about becoming a “private lender” NOT a “mortgage broker” – BIG difference.

I didn’t read the entire section; only skimmed it quickly, but it’s apparent that Jonathan IS a mortgage broker and real estate investor looking for private lenders. He would take the funds from the private lenders and either use the money for his own deals or broker the money as loans to other real estate investors.

Hope this helps.

Best of Success!!

Jim Kennedy,
Houston, TX