Getting Started - Posted by Kelly

Posted by Matthew Chan on July 26, 1999 at 24:34:44:

What exactly are you afraid of? It is hard to lose money looking at houses, talking to FSBO’s, realtors, mortgage brokers, inspectors, appraisors, etc.

There is so much you can do. While some people may be rude, I am fairly certain they don’t bite.

Get out there and “take the plunge”. You have little to lose and everything to gain.

Getting Started - Posted by Kelly

Posted by Kelly on July 25, 1999 at 19:46:25:

Okay, I REALLY want to get started on the Sheets program. I have had it for over a year, and just haven’t tried it out yet. I recently purchased his new book, and I am getting motivated all over again. I just need to make the “jump”, but I am terrified. Help!

Re: Getting Started - Posted by WBMc

Posted by WBMc on July 26, 1999 at 11:21:55:

Kelly, I can sympathize with you. I bought the Sheets program 4 years ago, but my fear of rejection kept me from making the first call. I have just recently gotten over that, sucked it up, picked up the phone, and forced my finger to push the number, and NO, they did not bite!!! As a matter of fact, if I were to pass that person in the store, I would not even know them.

My first call turned out to be a really nice guy, that had sold a 10 unit trailer park just the day before for $42,000, $5,500 off his asking price of $47,500. After talking for a while, he told me that he wished I had called sooner because we could have worked it out where he could have gotten his asking price. My fear cost me an opportunity for a great cash flow, and cost him $5,500. So give it a shot, and good luck!!!

WBMc