forms and info - Posted by barbara

Posted by Dave T on July 22, 2002 at 09:52:37:

Maybe the PC crowd beat them to the punch. In my area, if they aren’t called refuse collectors, they are sanitation engineers.

forms and info - Posted by barbara

Posted by barbara on July 19, 2002 at 17:01:32:

does anyone know anything about Peter Conti and DAvid Finkel? Multiple Streams of Income Investing in Nice Homes in Nice Areas? Also, we need lease/purchase forms. where do we find? is there a free download anywhere? also, have a 4BR 3BA, pool, excellent condition, blt '95, stucco, huge fenced yard in Frisco, TX. the owner has relocated out of state and wants out of her hands. call 972-964-1561 and ask for Jim.

Re: forms and info - Posted by barbara

Posted by barbara on July 20, 2002 at 16:28:55:

Well, we answered our own question. Peter conti and David Finkel are only interested in someone buying their mentorship program. We have called several times and sent e-mails for 2 weeks and finally someone responded by e-mail and said we could join something for $69 and have access to their message board. Well, I don’t think so! I have acces to this one and it is great, among a few others. By the way, we found the forms we need. Thanks, everyone.

Re: forms and info - Posted by Houserookie

Posted by Houserookie on July 21, 2002 at 20:36:25:

Are you the type of person that wants people to spend 3 hours on the phone with you, before you part with $69?

Heck that comes to about $23 an hour which is the same as what garbage men in Minneapolis make.

Take a risk, put it on your credit card, and contest the charge if they dont’ refund the money should you not like the product purchased.

I think it’s insane to ask any “mentor” to spend more than two minutes for $69.

The reason I bring this up is not to ridicule you but remind that most mentors are worshipers of “passive” income vehicles.

Passive income doesn’t mean spending one hour of support services to make $69.

Austin

Re: forms and info - Posted by natalie

Posted by natalie on July 21, 2002 at 07:59:27:

Where did you find your forms?

Re: garbage-man, garbage-woman? sanitation person. - Posted by Julius Levai

Posted by Julius Levai on July 21, 2002 at 23:49:05:

Since you mentioned garbage man, has anyone seen a garbage lady? (I have not) Somehow the women-libber croud missed this dept? Just wondering…Julius.

Re: forms and info - Posted by barbara

Posted by barbara on July 21, 2002 at 08:41:55:

realestatedesk.com – but since then we’ve talked to someone in our state that has told us we should go to a title company and pay them for the forms. He said that many of the forms we had downloaded were not acceptable, at least in Texas. Texas has tougher laws than most other states.

Re: garbage-man, garbage-woman? sanitation person. - Posted by Houserookie

Posted by Houserookie on July 22, 2002 at 10:22:14:

Garbage lady? hmmmm.

Are those the ones on Jerry Springer Show?