FORECLOSURE LISTS , ARE THEY WORTH IT ? - Posted by David Hasselberg

Posted by IB (NJ) on January 11, 2001 at 08:28:15:

I believe Foreclosureworld.net and foreclosureworld.com (same company if I remember correctly) have an unsatisfactory status with the Connecticut Better Business Bureau. Check them out at www.bbb.org before you give them your credit card.

FORECLOSURE LISTS , ARE THEY WORTH IT ? - Posted by David Hasselberg

Posted by David Hasselberg on January 11, 2001 at 24:41:47:

I would like to subscribe to a forclosure list from forclosureworld.com . Are they worth much . They want $20.00 a month . Anybody tell me if thats effective or should I just knock on the banks door ? Thanks Dave

Re: FORECLOSURE LISTS , ARE THEY WORTH IT ? - Posted by Bill Gatten

Posted by Bill Gatten on January 11, 2001 at 19:10:45:

Only if they are fresh, and only if you work them properly and religiously (5 mailings to each name – 2 post cards and 3 letters) over a periof of five weeks: each mailing becoming more personal and consoling. The later letters containing the phrases “understand” and “…protect your privacy…” somewhere in it.

They will almost always throw away first 2 or 3, but begin to recognize you on the 3rd or 4th, and are most likely to be coming coming out of denial phase on the 5th one.

In states where the N.O.D. period is short (like Texas - 21 days), you have to act fast and mail every 3-4 days for the same results.

Bill Gatten