Foreclosure information needed - Posted by DD

Posted by george on January 23, 2000 at 13:03:47:

If the people occupying your property won’t leave when you ask them nice you at your expence will have them evicted. This may be hard or easy depending on the facts and the juristiction.
If the people occupying your property buy a reciprocating saw and slice up your house you will have to pay for any uninsured damage.

Foreclosure information needed - Posted by DD

Posted by DD on January 21, 2000 at 20:56:43:

Can some of the pros on this forum guide me in the right direction for information on foreclosures and how to make money with them? Who has the best program/course? Books? websites? I am in California. Any info is appreciated.

Re: Foreclosure information needed - Posted by george

Posted by george on January 22, 2000 at 24:33:37:

Why don’t you find an ad in one of your local papers (legal notices section). Attend the auction, ask questions there. Look at the people, do they look like they are making money? What was their worst experience? How do they evict the previous owner?

Re: Foreclosure information needed - Posted by StuNE

Posted by StuNE on January 22, 2000 at 21:38:15:

I am new at this (only 1 rental property), but I attended ny first foreclosure aution last week. Is it true that YOU are responsible for evicting the people from there homes? I thought that the county would take care of that. Thanks in advance.