Foreclosure Basics:Book Recommendation - Posted by Kathy

Posted by Michael on November 10, 1998 at 21:26:12:

Don’t know about foreclosures (sorry!) but my brother highly recommended Rich Dad Poor Dad to me 6 months ago and I ignored him and now he’s thousands richer and his happiness as a postal worker (part-time) is drastically improved. Coincidence?–I don’t know but I’m in Tampa and this weekend I went to buy the book and every store around has it on backorder—bought it on Amazon.com for one dollar more (after taxes) to get it a few days sooner. I’m still in wonder why my bro bought 3 small apt. complexes near L.A. over the past year when I know he doesn’t have alot of money and is only 26. He just said to read the book and I will. I’ll get it and read it soon…keep in touch, Kathy.

Foreclosure Basics:Book Recommendation - Posted by Kathy

Posted by Kathy on November 09, 1998 at 20:45:02:

Looking for a beginner’s book on the forclosure process. Is Todd Beitler’s “How to Buy and Profit from Bank Foreclosures” a good prelude to Kaiser’s “Totally Dominate…”, or is their something better? I’m totally clueless about the process.

Any amatuer’s able to put his teaching or methods to good/profitable use?

Are any of the books advertised on this site available at the public library to peruse prior to buying? I checked our local for Rich Dad Poor Dad and they don’t have it, although others might??