FORCLOSURE LIST? - Posted by SAM

Posted by Angel Fragoso on September 08, 2000 at 22:55:29:

My Dear friend:

I´m impressed of how Mexican and American people haven´t been in touch with Real Estate bussines. Im looking for Real Estate investors-buyers to build houses to American People. I live in Guanajuato, Mexico, ( www.guanajuato.gob.mx ) near to San Miguel de Allende, and have a lot of people that want to buy a vacation or retirement house here. You have some financial groups that lend the money to the American People to build-buy their houses on Mexico ( 30 year mortgage ). This market its totally virgin here, believe me this is a gold mine. Your bank rates are 4 or 5% year interests. Your mortgage rates are between 7 or 9 % a year. You can have 30-50% or more profit a year with this bussiness. We are stable in our economy this is the time to invest in Mexico. If your interested please contact me at fragosoangel@hotmail.com or globl100@prodigy.net.mx. We are profesinal and experienced developers of all kind of houses. I can send more information if required.

We´ve made 3 bussines with a 150% a year profit, on lands buy-sell, believe me, have more information if required.

I´ll be glad to make bussiness with you.

SO THE BEST THING YOU CAN DO IS TO BUY A PROPERTY IN GUANAJUATO, MEXICO BECAUSE YOU CAN RENT IT ON A TURIST PLACE BASIS, NORMALLY YOU BUY A HOUSE AND YOU GOING TO GET A 1% A MONTH OF THE APPRAISED VALUE (12% A YEAR),
HERE YOU CAN GET 2% A MONTH (24% A YEAR). PROFITABLE, DONT YOU THINK SO?.. YOUR MORTGAGE REAL ESTATE PROFITS ARE BETWEEN 7 TO 9 % A YEAR… THINK A BOUT IT…
Contact me as soon as possible.

Telephone 01(473) 21132, 26325, 21955.
Icq# 45467516

Sincerily.
CPA. Angel Fragoso Ramos.
Global Cien, SA de CV.

FORCLOSURE LIST? - Posted by SAM

Posted by SAM on September 04, 2000 at 21:29:40:

DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHERE TO BUY GOOD FORCLOSURE LIST. I’M LOOKING TO BUY A COUPLE PROPERTIES TO RENT OUT.