For those using owner financing. - Posted by Marlon(OH)

Posted by Michael Morrongiello on September 04, 2000 at 23:50:48:

Marlon:
Offering to sell a property with OWNER FINANCING is a great way to expose the property to the largest pool of potential buyers and both agreesively and effectively market a home.

Sounds like you have a wonderful opportunity here, I would not waste much time “trolling” for buyers.

To your success,

Michael Morrongiello

For those using owner financing. - Posted by Marlon(OH)

Posted by Marlon(OH) on September 03, 2000 at 10:49:15:

I found a seller who recently bought a new house and needs to get rid of his old house. I looked up some sales in the area and FMV is about 42k. He had it appraised a few years ago at 47k. He owes about 25k and needs at least 8k from a sale. There is another investor I know who offered 32,800 and promised the cash in 4 days. This same investor has already bought 2 other houses from under me because I didn’t move fast enough.

I want to flip it using owner financing but I’m worried about not finding a buyer in time. I want to know if anyone who has been using owner financing has actually been able to sell houses in less than a month. Also, the seller has already agreed to let me show the house and he’ll give me about a month and a half to close as long as I can give him 33k by then.

Thanks in advance.
Marlon(OH)

Re: For those using owner financing. - Posted by Douglas

Posted by Douglas on September 19, 2000 at 13:20:27:

Hi Marlon:
I know of an Owner Finance program that has worked well for many. Nationwide. They often sell in one or two weeks. Seldom ever go a month. They don’t use Banks but work with private funding sources, etc.