For Sale Signs - Posted by Bob (MD)

Posted by johnman on March 19, 1999 at 17:28:22:

Bob,

If you are willing to do a L/O then place a RENT TO OWN sign. You WILL get calls. I have a property in TX that I’m doing a L/O and that’s what my sign says. We get quite a bit of calls.

Good luck,

Johnman

For Sale Signs - Posted by Bob (MD)

Posted by Bob (MD) on March 19, 1999 at 09:47:16:

I have completed rehabbing a couple of properties. They will sell in the 50k and 70k range. I have been using a realtor to sell my rehabs but would like to use some of the creative financing methods I heard about at the convention and on the board here so that I can eliminate or reduce the need for a realtor to sell my properties.

What type of sign out front works best? For sale/ Rent To Own? Should the sign include owner financing? I need help in marketing. I am just starting to read and listen to LeGrand’s courses and tapes.

Thanks,

Bob (MD)

Re: For Sale Signs - Posted by RHONDA ADAMS

Posted by RHONDA ADAMS on September 29, 1999 at 15:08:21:

KIDS RESORT WEAR
HAVE A SALE ON EVERY THING ON THE CART.AT THE
UNDERGROUND ATLANTA.20%OFFTO30%OFF

Re: For Sale Signs - Posted by David Alexander

Posted by David Alexander on March 20, 1999 at 01:46:14:

Bob,

Depends on you. Do you have cash tied up in the deal that you need out. Do you want to carry paper, 1st, 2nd etc. I mean if you have cash tied up that you need out immediately then you will want to cash out, say adios to Owner financing unless you find a note buyer to buy your note at closing. So decide your needs, post the numbers, what type of loan you currently have on the property etc. As far as signs go, I put out colorplast signs in the biggest front window, yard and at the major intersections nearest the house. They generate a lot of traffic, but, I’m also selling with Owner financing on every house.

Good Luck,

David Alexander