flipping,flippers help - Posted by leslie

Posted by andyFL on July 13, 2001 at 14:45:34:

I just bought the book. It’s great. I STRONGLY recommend you buying it Les. It’s a perfect into to flipping properties.

flipping,flippers help - Posted by leslie

Posted by leslie on July 12, 2001 at 23:50:59:

hello, i want to start flipping but have no money or credit wht do i do and how do i go about starting and to find property to flip and how many properties can you flip a year do you need a real estate licence?

Re: flipping,flippers help - Posted by M.garv(IL)

Posted by M.garv(IL) on July 13, 2001 at 06:54:46:

By the way , to flip houses do not need any credit or money and you certainly don’t need a realtor’s liscense.
M.garv(IL)

Re: flipping,flippers help - Posted by M.garv(IL)

Posted by M.garv(IL) on July 13, 2001 at 06:36:44:

Flipping houses is a very good way to get started in this business. No matter what part of real eastate you get started in you should get educated first. Steve Cook is a very good example of what can happen if tou put your heart and mind into something. If you read his story in the success story forum titled “39 deals in 11 months” you will see what I am talking about. Alot of people are scared to do deals and his motivation was he was scared to be broke. He has now gone on to do over 200 deals in just 3 years. So you see , you can do as many deals as you would like. I went back into the archives and read just about every post that he ever put up. If I didn’t understand something I would write it down and find the answer.I put a post up earlier this week thanking steve becuase I am finaly ready to do deals. I am lining up buyers,attorney, title company a few realtors and some hard money lenders. My advice to you is read everything you can and ask all the questions you can. This website is a godsent and all the people here are here to help each other. There are many courses you can buy right here on flipping. Go over all the Authors and see which course suits you best. Just to get you started , William Bronchick (another regular at this website) has a book at regular book stores called “Fipping Properties”, It only goes for $20.
Good Luck ,
M.garv(IL)