Fl RE License & Fl Corps. - Posted by Chris-Fl

Posted by grill inserts on February 06, 2006 at 06:49:08:

weber grill parts foreman grill webber grills thermos grill nelly - grills phoenix grills stonewood grill paul wall grill diamond grills blue water grill mouth grill outdoor grill islands gas range with grill grill recipes panini grill diamond grill grill guards grills gone wild tailgate grill panini grills camp grill coleman gas grill brinkman gas grills chrysler 300c grill aftermarket ducane gas grills star cinema grill macaroni grill bread recipe ya grill fiesta grills diamond grills grill inserts brinkman barbeque gas grills grill teeth weber grill where can i buy gas grills online holland grills stainless steel gas grill portable barbecue grills macaroni grill bread recipe barbecue grills

Fl RE License & Fl Corps. - Posted by Chris-Fl

Posted by Chris-Fl on October 19, 2005 at 08:09:14:

I recently sat through an IFREC class in the hopes of becoming a liscensed real estate agent. During the 1st day of this class I was informed that as an agent you are not allowed to be an owner, principal, director or have any involvement with a “Real Estate Corporation” other than where you hang your license.

Now, this has put a totally unique twist on things as I currently own 2 real estate corporations. 1 is my primary breadwinner where I buy, fix and sell single family houses and the 2nd company solely owns a small office building.

Through my marketing I can honestly say that I was not the solution to a minimum of 3 peoples situations in the last 30 days where if I were licensed I could have walked out of the sellers home not with a deed or a purchase and sales agreement but with a listing. This could have potentially been over $12K in commissions instead of a waste of time for me.

I was also informed during the class that you must be an agent for 12 months before you can take your brokers exam. As a broker you can own your own real estate company which would no longer be an issue.

What can I do to make this work? Relinquinsh my position in my 2 companies for 12 months and become a broker? Try to fly under the radar?

Anybody out there ever come into this? I’m sure I am not alone and I truly would appreciate any responses.

Re: Fl RE License & Fl Corps. - Posted by Sue (FL Realtor)

Posted by Sue (FL Realtor) on October 19, 2005 at 20:51:52:

The key is if your company performs services for others and is paid compensation. If that does not apply to your company it is OK.

Sue

Re: Fl RE License & Fl Corps. - Posted by RMW(FL)

Posted by RMW(FL) on October 19, 2005 at 10:34:25:

They are referring to a Real Estate Brokerage not a corporation or LLC who’s primary business is investing in real estate. You are only allowed to hang your license with one brokerage. I am a FL REALTOR and own 3 seperatate corporations to “control” real estate and hang my license with my broker. You however MUST be an agent for 12 months before you can open up your own brokerage.

Re: Fl RE License & Fl Corps. - Posted by KPC

Posted by KPC on October 19, 2005 at 09:55:44:

get a second opinion. Sounds like a bunch of bull.

teds montana grill - Posted by teds montana grill

Posted by teds montana grill on February 06, 2006 at 06:49:46:

timberline steakhouse and grill brinkmann grills damon’s grill george foreman g5 grill bar and grill charcoal barbecue grill brinkman grill nelly grills outdoor grill islands discount grills where can i buy gas grills online panini grill platinum grill qdoba mexican grill foreman grill little grill raincity grill fan grills ted’s montana grill fiesta grills buffalo joe’s bar and grill grills by nelly portable camping grill make me a grill grill by nelly stainless steel gas grills grill teeth stoves & grills electric grills macoroni grill natural gas grill hyde park bar and grill great outdoors grill co. george forman grill charbroil grill wood grill frontera grill gas grills gold grills grills teeth