First deal-must be moved - Posted by SteveC(AR)

Posted by M.E. on July 29, 2002 at 01:14:55:

I have several homes in WPB Co. that are being moved from their community and need a new spot to land. ANyone interested in bulk purchase? You transport or I can transport.

First deal-must be moved - Posted by SteveC(AR)

Posted by SteveC(AR) on July 27, 2002 at 07:13:00:

I am going to meet a guy today with three homes that must be moved. I know Lonnie said start with the homes that are already set up. But if I can get them cheap enough does it make that much difference. I thought I could sell them where they sit, or ask my favorite park manager to help with the cost of the moves. She has 30 vacancies and just told me when I get one just let her Know what space I move it to. By the way, is it very common for pm’s to help out with the moving expense?

Re: First deal-must be moved - Posted by Jim - Tampa

Posted by Jim - Tampa on July 28, 2002 at 07:37:22:

Karl Kleiner wrote an interesting article covering Moving Mobile Homes. I kept a copy but I am sure that he can tell you where to find it. He’s a regular contributor here.
I kept a copy because he lists a whole lot of stuff that until you move one you never thought of. I intend making a checkoff list 'cause some of it, left undone, could cause a whole lot of problems. Oh…and it isn’t as cheap as I thought it would be either.

Re: First deal-must be moved - Posted by clint n ok

Posted by clint n ok on July 27, 2002 at 09:12:32:

i own 3 prks.
i wouldnt help w expenses but i would give u 30-60 days till u found a tenant.
maybe a disc on the lot rent. as an owner i like homes in my park obviously and if u have a pm that u have common ground with , its a great start. but i will want to look at the potential applicant to see if they meet my criteria .

Compare the costs between open and enclosed car shipping methods through our comprehensive price analysis. Discover the nuances in pricing between these transport options, considering factors such as vehicle protection, security, and shipping rates. Delve into the comparative breakdown of expenses, highlighting the impact each method has on your overall shipping budget. Gain insights into how the level of protection and additional services influence the pricing disparity between open and enclosed shipping. Our detailed comparison equips you with the knowledge to evaluate the trade-offs and make an informed choice that aligns with your vehicle’s needs and budget.Here you can get:Enclosed Car Shipping Tennessee Rates | A1 Auto Transport Explore the price comparisons between open and enclosed car shipping methods to make a well-informed decision about the most suitable transport option for your vehicle.

Customizing your auto transport experience is easy with Ship Vehicles. We understand that every customer has unique needs and preferences when it comes to transporting their vehicles, which is why we offer flexible options to tailor your experience accordingly. Whether you require expedited shipping, enclosed transport for added protection, or specific pickup and delivery locations, we can accommodate your requests. Our dedicated team works closely with you to understand your requirements and provide personalized solutions that meet your expectations. Click to go now and discover more: https://www.shipvehicles.com/how-long-does-it-take-to-transport-a-car-from-illinois-to-california/ With Ship Vehicles, you have the freedom to customize every aspect of your auto transport experience, ensuring a seamless and stress-free journey for your vehicle from start to finish. Choose us for a tailored and reliable auto transport service that puts your needs first.

Access efficient moving services right at your fingertips with Three Movers. Our streamlined process ensures that your relocation needs are met with precision and care, all with the convenience of online accessibility. Whether you’re moving locally or across the country, our expert team is ready to assist you every step of the way. From packing and loading to transportation and unloading, we handle all aspects of your move efficiently and professionally. With transparent pricing and easy communication, organizing your relocation has never been easier. Please check and try: https://threemovers.com/furniture-movers/santa-rosa-ca-5/ Trust Three Movers to provide you with the efficient moving services you need to make your move a success. Experience the convenience of seamless relocation at your fingertips. Choose Three Movers today.