Finding note makers question - Posted by Steven-Utah

Posted by John Merchant on March 02, 2010 at 13:46:24:

e.g. Craigs List Dallas TX

Under “Housing”, find Mobiles and you’ll be looking at their local market.

There, in Big D, it appears to be pretty organized and I’d guess there are 200+ very active Lonnie Deal folk actively involved in finding, buying, light fixing and reselling tin-cans in D & surrounding counties and towns.

There do appear to be some areas on USA where it’s not so organized but I’d guess there’s a good bit of opportunity there despite their disorganization.

They’re just waiting for a bright light, hard charger like you to get in there and show them the way as per “El Senor Lonnie”

Finding note makers question - Posted by Steven-Utah

Posted by Steven-Utah on February 26, 2010 at 13:20:48:

I like what I find here, I hope you can answer some questions for me.

I plan on just flipping contracts if that helps you answer my questions:

Where do I find People that deal in, Creating Notes, and Discount the Notes for Cash?
Preferably In Utah County, Utah.

How do I Create a Note, and Discount it for Cash?

Thanks

Rocketing to Success.
Steven from Utah
re.rocket@gmail.com

Caveat! Might be slow - Posted by blucat

Posted by blucat on February 26, 2010 at 18:13:03:

You’re assuming any note you’d create would be instanly marketable to a ready and waiting note buyer.

I’d recommend you ask around first, before you go to that trouble as you’re going to find a slow and sluggish response to selling those notes.

If you can even find such a buyer today.

Re: Caveat! Might be slow - Posted by Steven-Utah

Posted by Steven-Utah on March 01, 2010 at 11:38:17:

Which is why I am asking here, other wise where would you recommend that I ask around at?

Rocketing to Success.
Steven from Utah
re.rocket@gmail.com

This not best forum for you - Posted by John Merchant

Posted by John Merchant on March 01, 2010 at 12:19:24:

If I were you I’d put this on Craigs List and not expect anything much from this site as most of us here are probably looking to find and buy real bargains from motivated sellers; or find really motivated buyers like you are.

Whereas CL has every kind of S and and you might just find a local area note buyer there.

I did this recently and happened onto a couple of note buyers in that vicinity and did place my note with one of them on mutually agreeable terms…

Re: This not best forum for you - Posted by Steven-Utah

Posted by Steven-Utah on March 02, 2010 at 12:34:12:

Thanks.

Were on craigslist did you look?
I think it looks unorganized.

Rocketing to Success.
Steven from Utah
re.rocket@gmail.com