Finding leads............... - Posted by j

Posted by james harris on January 26, 2008 at 12:00:53:

I might be able to help you in that area. Drop me a line.

Finding leads… - Posted by j

Posted by j on January 26, 2008 at 07:32:01:

OK I’m trying to do wholesaling in Atlanta. After searching and searching and searching I was recently told that foreclosure notices(nod, lis pendens) do not have to be filed at the courthouse. I actually did find the system that posted lis pendens but there weren’t that many filed. Now I KNOW that there are a ton of foreclosures happening in ATL… I know this. Obviously I need to go in a different direction. I have been doing flyers on mailboxes but that is expensive and time consuming. I’ve also tried bandit signs but there are literally thousands of them already out there. What would you suggest to someone in my situation. Lists?? If so where would I get it from?? Please help.

Re: Finding leads… - Posted by IB (NJ)

Posted by IB (NJ) on January 27, 2008 at 08:54:25:

J:

If you’re doing foreclosures if it is absolutely you understand the foreclosure process in your state. Read the laws, understand the complete process and you’ll find where those NOD’s or lis pendens are kept/hidden. Plus you’ll be able to answer the inevitable questions that come up when the seller is looking for someone competent, knowledgeable and experienced to deal with.

IB