Finding Distressed Properties in Central PA - Posted by Big Harold

Posted by GL(ON) on January 21, 2004 at 17:07:34:

Try Ray Como, he is from Pennsylvania and to hear him tell it he can buy houses all the time for practically nothing. Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

Finding Distressed Properties in Central PA - Posted by Big Harold

Posted by Big Harold on January 21, 2004 at 15:48:02:

Hello all,
I’m sure you’ve seen my posts here before - I made the leap to full-time REI, specializing in wholesaling. Now, I’ve flipped properties before, and have tons of contacts, so as soon as I find a distressed property and have it under contract, I can literally move it in hours. The problem is, finding the properties!
I would like to hear from full-time investors, how do you find distressed properties continuously? I haven’t found any in months, and have heard the same thing from other investors I deal with. How do you make this thing a well-oiled machine? With all the other things I need in place, finding a steady stream of properties is the last piece of the puzzle I need. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Harold Wilson
Real Estate Investor

Re: Finding Distressed Properties in Central PA - Posted by Elizabeth

Posted by Elizabeth on January 23, 2004 at 20:01:03:

Harold, you sent me an email responding to my posting here, but my email to you came back. Please email me your phone number regarding my 9 PA properties. thanks. Elizabeth

Re: Finding Distressed Properties in Central PA - Posted by Elizabeth

Posted by Elizabeth on January 23, 2004 at 17:29:12:

I have 9 houses for sale right now in PA. Email me at BACFinan@aol.com if you’re interested. These are all single family homes, a few duplexes. Good deals all.

Elizabeth

Re: Finding Distressed Properties in Central PA - Posted by Melanie

Posted by Melanie on January 23, 2004 at 17:26:29:

E-mail me I might be able to help. Mention this post in the subject so I don’t delete it as spam.