financing Private Mortgages - Posted by Tonya Brown

Posted by Richard on December 08, 1998 at 23:44:30:

Hard money loans are VERY expensive
out here in Calif. Don’t know about elsewhere
but look closely at ALL fees, points, and costs.

financing Private Mortgages - Posted by Tonya Brown

Posted by Tonya Brown on December 07, 1998 at 10:56:41:

In Carleton’s Cours he talks a little about getting financed for no credit check or income verification with private morgator I need someone to help me find one

Re: financing Private Mortgages - Posted by Bud Branstetter

Posted by Bud Branstetter on December 08, 1998 at 10:15:04:

Tonya,

Since I have never reviewed CS course I can’t give you a direct answer. If he is talking about hard money, you can check with mortgage brokers in the area. Many times they do or have investors that do. Contacts with others in the local real estate club will lead you to these investors. Some note buyers will also do the hard money loans. If you are looking for long term, low cost, private investment money that is a whole other chapter.

Re: financing Private Mortgages - Posted by SCook85

Posted by SCook85 on December 07, 1998 at 14:16:24:

I always recommend calling settlement attorneys to find private lenders. Settlement attorney who are active with investors frequently deal with people who are actively lending. They prepare all the documentation and in most cases do all the work for the private investors they deal with. I have found a few of the attorneys do lending themselves. Don’t stop at just one, make about 10 calls and you should find someone who can help.

SCook85

Re: financing Private Mortgages - Posted by PBoone

Posted by PBoone on December 07, 1998 at 11:07:08:

Look in your sunday newspaper under “financing” or “real estate loans”
Pat