Financing Paperwork help - Posted by Ryan

Posted by Justin on July 05, 2006 at 11:29:20:

All you would have to come up with would be a sales contract which you should be able to find at one of the “Big Box” office supply stores. The rest of the paperwork should be handled by whoever is doing your financing. If you’re paying “cash” then you would need to order a title search, and appraisal yourself and whoever you choose for these would have the paperwork you’ll need. If you plan on providing financing to someone else, I’m not sure what other documents you will need since you are a private individual. try checking out some FSBO sites, they usually have all kinds of free info.

Financing Paperwork help - Posted by Ryan

Posted by Ryan on July 04, 2006 at 23:56:30:


I have recently found someone who is going into forclosure on their home and is willing to sign the property over to me. This would be my first deal and I need to know exacltly what paperwork I need to keep a real estate agent out of the deal to maximize my equity (not a ton). I mainly would like information on what papers I would need to complete to get my own financing. Transfer of ownership docs, sale agreement, appraisal, etc. Please help me get this done.



Re: Financing Paperwork help - Posted by Max-Va

Posted by Max-Va on July 05, 2006 at 16:58:20:

Ryan, where are you? This is all state specfic