Fiding Notes - Posted by Mike Sheppard

Posted by wreed on October 09, 2007 at 16:11:59:

Iwouldliketohavealisting

Fiding Notes - Posted by Mike Sheppard

Posted by Mike Sheppard on September 29, 2007 at 10:11:07:

Im very new to this Real Estate game. Im wondering if someone would tell me some good ways to find notes that people wont to sell. I would realy appreicate your Help.
Thank You
Mike

Finding Notes - go to the Cash Flow Forum - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on September 29, 2007 at 10:55:55:

There is a whole forum here on this site for the discussion of cash flow notes. It is called the “Cash Flow Forum” and is at: http://www.creonline.com/cashflow/wwwboard3/index.html

If you go over to that forum, there have been hundreds of discussions about where to find notes and connect them with buyers. We have three forum hosts that cover the full range of note brokerage and investment with nearly a hundred years experience between the three of us. Michael Morrongiello is one of the top note brokers around the country as well as investing personally in notes. David Butler has done a great deal of note brokering and investment as well as a great deal of consulting and training of students in the note business. The third host is myself, John Behle. I’ve invested in real estate since 1976 and notes since 1977. When I began investing in notes there were no nationwide brokers to broker them to, so I learned how to work with private investors and to buy the notes myself. I specialize in teaching people how to invest in notes rather than just to broker them. Each of us also teach how to use notes in real estate transactions for greater profits.

With the hosts of the forum and regular contributors it is one of the greatest resources there has ever been for both beginning and advanced note brokers and investors.

You can search for terms like “finding notes” and you will come up with many very helpful answers. The search features on this site are being improved at the moment, but currently it leads to some of the results being not as readily available.

A second search resource that is helpful is to use the www.google.com “advanced” search feature. You can limit it to search just this site and it will return many results and possibly some not accessed by the current search feature.

Reed Carson - Posted by Dedra Norton

Posted by Dedra Norton on October 20, 2007 at 11:26:40:

parhypate effusiometer storehouse nonexciting fraise transessentiate dufterdar bushing
Natya Kala Conference
http://iphnet.tripod.com/

Kathi Black - Posted by Dominick Fisher

Posted by Dominick Fisher on October 17, 2007 at 14:56:21:

parhypate effusiometer storehouse nonexciting fraise transessentiate dufterdar bushing
Guardians of History

Enrique Ballard - Posted by Roxane George

Posted by Roxane George on October 16, 2007 at 15:01:06:

Innovatec
http://www.topix.com/city/cassadaga-fl