EZ Units software report - Posted by Andrew Smith (Phila)

Posted by Andrew Smith (Phila) on October 29, 1998 at 06:48:07:

The program is a user friendly program that allows for easy entering of income and expenses for any number of rental properties. It then makes that information available in various different formats. For example, expenses can be pulled up by unit, building or by contractor. The only thing that I would change is that it does not have the option to see the expenses on a monthly overview - that is viewing the year at a glance broken into monthly segments. It does monthly reports with year to date summaries on each report. If you have any more specific questions please feel free to post them.

EZ Units software report - Posted by Andrew Smith (Phila)

Posted by Andrew Smith (Phila) on October 28, 1998 at 06:26:24:

A while back I posted a question asking if anyone had any experience with a software package called EZ Units. Since then I purchased the software for $100.00. The company shipped it to me immediately and overall I would say that I am anywhere from satisfied to very satisfied with the program. There are a few things I would change or add to it but for $100.00 it seems well worth it. Someone replied to my initial post by asking me to report on the product on this board if I did end up purchasing the program. This post is to answer that request.

Re: EZ Units software report - Posted by Mr Donald (NORVA)

Posted by Mr Donald (NORVA) on October 28, 1998 at 17:31:08:

Could you be a bit more descriptive as to the features and your interaction with them? I’m getting a very vague and fuzzy feeling here, and don’t feel that you’re giving us the total picture.