eviction specialist in Wisconsin? - Posted by Larry.Stevens

Posted by Kristine-CA on May 03, 2007 at 11:56:32:

If you don’t have other landlords you can ask, look in your yellow
pages. Depending on your state, there will either be eviction services
and/or lawyers offering eviction help. I have found these services to be
a very good value. I have had good success with paying non-paying
tenants and squatters to leave. But under all circumstances now, I hire
an eviction service to do all the noticing and filing of docs so that I can
proceed all the way to to a sheriff lock-out if needed. It has been
needed a couple of times. It’s about $350-400 for me and since I live
out of area it’s very convenient to just make to a call to get everything

I don’t know about where you are, but where I am everything has to be
done in the right order, with the right noticing, with the right forms
and I have better things to do than study up on that. Call someone
today. You will feel much better getting things rolling. IMO, non-
paying tenants can really eat away at your peace of mind. Kristine

eviction specialist in Wisconsin? - Posted by Larry.Stevens

Posted by Larry.Stevens on May 03, 2007 at 08:51:25:

Are there any eviction specialist in WI? I need to evict a tenant that has not paid in over 3 months. What’s the best way to handle this?

Is there someone that can do this for me? I have not done one.