Ever happen to you? Chase HELOC - Posted by Tom Kirby (p.a)

Posted by best compact binoculars on October 26, 2005 at 24:52:33:

canon binoculars simmons binoculars antique binoculars bushnell binoculars bushnell trophy binoculars stabilized binoculars binoculars camera bird binoculars stabilizer binoculars jason binoculars

Ever happen to you? Chase HELOC - Posted by Tom Kirby (p.a)

Posted by Tom Kirby (p.a) on July 07, 2004 at 19:36:04:

Long story short, got a drive by appraisal, home appraised 179,000. called Chase told them appraisal to low “and it was” Chase says ok, sends same appraiser out to do a walk through. I arm myself with my comps(thanx creonline)house appraises at 230,000.

Called person from Chase that been working with me, I get tape recording, I leave message. Now it’s been 1 month and 4 messages later, no return call,no nothing! What gives?
My credit is great over 780 FICO middle score, any ideas?
thanx, Tom

Re: Ever happen to you? Chase HELOC - Posted by Justin

Posted by Justin on July 08, 2004 at 03:00:33:

Chase is tough to deal with…what state are you in? What is your Combined Loan to value? You should be able to get 90% with those scores easy.

Re: Ever happen to you? Chase HELOC - Posted by Tom Kirby ¶

Posted by Tom Kirby ¶ on July 08, 2004 at 07:01:41:

I owe 147,000 so LTV is good. I’m in PA.
Tom

Re: Ever happen to you? Chase HELOC - Posted by Phil

Posted by Phil on July 08, 2004 at 04:02:50:

with those scores over 100% CLTV. hell even 125%

Thats a huge range of value from a Drive by to a “walk through” I have a guy here in Calif thats dont lots of Chase Helocs for me, and the ones that were just a drive by came in right about where they should. I met one appraiser at a rental I bought, and he just peeped te windows to see if wasnt gutted and really did have granite counters etc etc.

Sounds to me, that maybe Chase got a 2nd opinion on the 2nd higher appraisal he did and didnt like what came back for value. Or maybe his adjustments for amenities and features didnt fit what Chase Likes.

This dude knows his stuff and has done lots of My deals through chase(and others) with relative ease. he mostly does Calif, but also does most other states(not sure where you are.

His direct line at his office is (760)-789-0345. His name is Paul something(he has a weird last name)

Re: Ever happen to you? Chase HELOC - Posted by Tom Kirby ¶

Posted by Tom Kirby ¶ on July 08, 2004 at 07:14:32:

Sure it’s a big range, but I live in a rural area on a farm. Farms sometime take a long time to sell. Some sell at auction, some a quick sale to get rid of an estate, and the ones the appraiser got were 20+ miles away. So comps are not always accurate that’s why I got my own, allot closer to me. Just 1 comp that I got 36 acres of raw land sold for 275,000 10 miles down the road and I have 38.8!
Thanks, Tom