Equity Sharing - Posted by Stanley Paul

Posted by Steve H. on March 06, 1999 at 08:32:22:

Stanley,

I had the same program. I lent it to someone and it was never returned. If you find a web site or other info please let me know. Thanks.

Steve H

Equity Sharing - Posted by Stanley Paul

Posted by Stanley Paul on March 06, 1999 at 08:23:26:

Has anyone heard of “The Simon System”? It was put out in the 80’s by a guy name Paul Simon. The best program I have ever heard on Equity Participation. Unfortunately mine was stolen along with my car. Please let me know if you have any lead on where I can find it or something good on the same subject.I will be forever greatful.

Re: Equity Sharing - Posted by Bernie S

Posted by Bernie S on July 28, 1999 at 03:31:19:

I have a copy of the Simon system including both cassettes and workbook. If you are still interested, I would sell it reasonably. I think I paid $200 for the course. Steve H. responded to your message and mentioned an equity sharing book by a lady attorney from California. Her book gives an address for her offices and also for the publisher. I wrote to both addresses and never received an answer. Her book gives detailed information on the equity sharing agreement she uses, but it is specific to California and must be modified for other States.

If you are still interested in Simon, please make me an offer.

Re: Equity Sharing - Posted by Kev.

Posted by Kev. on March 10, 1999 at 12:02:17:

We use the ES program all the time. I think we originally got it from Simon, as well. Where to get it?- ?. Don’t even know where ours is now.
If you need any answers to questions regarding equity sharing, feel free to e-mail me.
We do most of our deals with equity shares.
There is also a lady who wrote a book on ES in California.
I think her name is Marilyn Sullivan. We have the book and it is very detailed and helpful.
Check at amazon.com or somewhere like that to see if they can track it down for you. It is a great book.
Thanks!
Kev.