Equity Partners for commercial real estate - Posted by Richard Wells

Posted by Equity partner wanted on June 23, 2008 at 18:36:29:

Dear Sir:
I am looking for equity partners for Apartment buildings in Raleigh NC no upfront fees.Can you give me a call. 919-758-6137

Equity Partners for commercial real estate - Posted by Richard Wells

Posted by Richard Wells on June 12, 2008 at 10:40:12:

I am currently negotiating contracts for apartment buildings and will need equity partners. I have found some good online sources and am tapping business contacts, but don’t yet know how things will pan out. If there is anyone out there that has methods or sources they have used to successfully locate investors I would love to hear them. Ideas and thoughts welcome.

Thanks

Re: Equity Partners for commercial real estate - Posted by John Broussard

Posted by John Broussard on June 18, 2008 at 07:38:18:

I have a couple of private & hardmoney investors who seek out these types of tranactions.

Re: Equity Partners for commercial real estate - Posted by felix

Posted by felix on June 12, 2008 at 23:57:31:

We are a hard money lending firm with interest in real estates.Maybe you could need our services

Re: Equity Partners for commercial real estate - Posted by Glenn

Posted by Glenn on June 12, 2008 at 11:01:06:

Hello,
I am a newbie to the investing side but have worked for a developer and many other successful real estate companies. One common trait they all had was the strength of their networks. They all knew many people, with lots of cash, and many connections in the real estate industry, so for my two cents, I’d recommend focusing a lot of time networking in key circles and business groups. Some that come to mind are ULI (Urban Land Institute), BOMA (Building Office Manager Association, I think) oh and most importantly, they all were very involved in philantrophy so I’d imagine just being involved in those organizations would put you in the circles of high net worth individuals. Good luck! I’m starting out myself.