Educational value of Carleton Sheets course - Posted by Matthew Chan

Posted by Tom Brown on November 02, 1998 at 15:25:13:

You’ve figured out what the majority of people who purchase any course never do.

Educational value of Carleton Sheets course - Posted by Matthew Chan

Posted by Matthew Chan on October 31, 1998 at 16:32:18:

I’ve read many of the postings here and have found many people to be very fearful and wary. Naturally, no one wants to get ripped off. But if you can purchase it with a credit card and have 30-day money back guarantee, there is almost no risk at all. Having said that, I DID buy the course and have had if for over a month.

I haven’t had too much time to apply it and test it yet but unless he is outright lying in his techniques, I firmly believe it is in the individual who applies it.

I have listened and read his course. It is well-written and down-to-earth. The CD presentation is educational and even entertaining at moments.

Education is important in life which is how I see the CS course. The rest is up to me as far as I am concerned. I haven’t seen any results yet and found the course beneficial and worthwhile. Now I intend to get more out of it by trying it out! I believe persistence is key here.

Re: Educational value of Carleton Sheets course - Posted by Matt D

Posted by Matt D on November 04, 1998 at 12:31:23:

I agree with you Matthew. I have had the course 2 months and have not yet had the oppotunity to apply it to real estate, but I have applied some of the goal setting and other day to day personal enhancement techniques. Having reviewed the course twice now, I will apply the rest of my new knowledge in the very near future. Knowledge to me is priceless.