Ed-Some Serious Questions - Posted by Ruth-Nc

Posted by Ian on November 22, 2007 at 08:44:14:

Ruth,

The only thing you need to do is make sure you have a “contingent upon financing at your terms” in the Re Contract and also that it’s assumable. That way you can buy/flip/walk.

I wish you luck!

Ed-Some Serious Questions - Posted by Ruth-Nc

Posted by Ruth-Nc on November 16, 2007 at 13:04:24:

I have invested(maybe too much money) in courses for no money down real estate. I know about hard lenders, the holding cost, closing cost etc.I am also a real estate broker. My husband has been doing home improvements for 30+ years so I have the rehab handled.We are looking at the Tidewater Va,. area which is still a good market. My problem is we don’t have the 10-20% that we need, using a HML. We have credit scores of 634 and 676. I would love to come to the your course, but don’t have the money to travel. I don’t want to give up, but if I can’t fund the deal what can I do? Any suggestions-I have gotten some good information from this site-so thank you for the discussion forum!

Re: Ed-Some Serious Questions - Posted by david

Posted by david on November 22, 2007 at 16:06:42:

try this site as well…

www.HomeCommandos.net

They have helped re-motivate my challenged mindset…

Re: Ed-Some Serious Questions - Posted by Max-Va

Posted by Max-Va on November 17, 2007 at 09:38:48:

Check out this group.

Tidewater Real Estate Investors Group
I am a member and there are lots of deals passed at the meetings. Check it out.

Re: Ed-Some Serious Questions - Posted by Ed Garcia

Posted by Ed Garcia on November 17, 2007 at 08:57:59:

Hi Ruth,

Thanks for taking the time to voice your concerns.

I also want you to know that youâ??re not the Lone Ranger; many investors are feeling as you do in these uncertain times. I want to remind you of the name of this site. Itâ??s called CREonline. CRE of course stands for Creative Real Estate, meaning thinking outside of the box.

If our intention is to become a successful Real Estate Investor we not only have to be creative in our investing, financing, negotiating etc. We also have to be capable of making money in both a sellers or buyers market. Many investors who have visited this site have made money having no credit, no money, and even no job, with this kind of thinking.

What you are doing is standing back, looking at the ladder and saying, Iâ??ll never make it up to the top, rather then just start climbing it one step at a time.

The better deals are done when the seller is more motivated then the buyer. That being said, you have to go out and find deals with MOTIVATED SELLERS. In this declining market across the board that shouldnâ??t be difficult.

What ever you do, DONâ??T QUIT. When itâ??s a sellers market, investors say, â??Gee, Iâ??ve got all of these buyers and I canâ??t find any good dealsâ??. When it s buyers market, investors say, â??Gee, Iâ??ve got all of these deals and I canâ??t find anyone to sell them to. Its times like these when experience and knowledge makes the difference. When you think youâ??ve found a deal worth doing and youâ??re not sure what to do, just come to this board and find me. Chances are youâ??ll not only get my opinion, but the knowledge and the experience of others who frequent this forum to guide you as well. Show me an R. E. Course that can do that.

Have a nice weekend,

Ed Garcia

Re: Ed-Some Serious Questions - Posted by Ruth-Nc

Posted by Ruth-Nc on November 17, 2007 at 11:11:15:

Thank you Max- I did see that you have a meeting on Nov. 20th, and I plan to attend. Thank you for your response and I look forward to meeting you.

Re: Ed-Some Serious Questions - Posted by ONEAL HODGES

Posted by ONEAL HODGES on January 06, 2008 at 08:07:35:

HELLO ED. and TERRY VAUGHAN happy new year my friends . one thing i know you and terry are worth the weight in gold .

Re: Ed-Some Serious Questions - Posted by Claire

Posted by Claire on November 30, 2007 at 14:34:04:

I need to find a lender who can finance sf rentals in Kansas City MO with no seasoning and 80% LTV. Also can allow purchasing multiple properties - The new guidelines are 10/name but I want to purchase more without seasoning. Can you help?? If so, I can point you to others who are looking for the same thing.

Re: Ed-Some Serious Questions - Posted by Ruth-NC

Posted by Ruth-NC on November 17, 2007 at 11:15:09:

YOu are right. I am letting the fear of where I’ll get the money hold me back.So I will push forward. When I get a deal I would appreciate your opinion. Thank you again for the site and your response.