Ed, I need financing I'm in Rancho - Posted by SC

Posted by Ed Garcia on May 05, 2001 at 11:26:21:

Sean,

We’ve talked, and I appreciate you giving me an opportunity to look at your deal. As you know, I have recommended for you to stay with your first broker and to open up dialog or communication, and find out what exactly is happening with your deal.

I also told you that if you feel your broker is truly dropping the ball, then give me both deals. The problem is when you’re working two deals at the same time with two different brokers you can endanger you deals in qualifying for either one of them. My suggestion is to fund the first deal, and then have the other ready to go.

Once again, thank you for thinking of me, but I think it would be in your best interest to find out where you’re at with your broker because they’ve already been working on your deal for some time. I’m here if you need me.

Ed Garcia

Ed, I need financing I’m in Rancho - Posted by SC

Posted by SC on May 04, 2001 at 20:17:16:

Hello

I have been working on aquiering a NOD property over the last month. I have till June 4th to save it. I have lookied into doing a wrap around but it seems it woud be best to purchase out right. I am also in ecrow on a 4 plex and the finance person I deal with now I am not pleased with. I would like to open escrow on this SFR and use my down payment to reinstate the sellers first. I can go into more detail over the phone. Ed if you can help please mail me and leave your PH # so I may call you.
Thanks