Ed Garcia - Posted by Denise

Posted by Mike P-Ohio on May 06, 2011 at 14:27:10:

Ed,
No Problem at all. I try to have all my ducks in a row. I will go ahead and send it to you Sunday evening and I will call you Monday. Thanks again!

Mike

Ed Garcia - Posted by Denise

Posted by Denise on April 08, 2011 at 01:45:59:

Jeanne where is Ed ?

Re: Ed Garcia - Posted by Ed Garcia

Posted by Ed Garcia on April 16, 2011 at 10:16:04:

Denise,

If I can be of some help to you, please feel free to e-mail me a number where I can reach you at or call me at 909-944-0199.

Ed Garcia

Re: Ed Garcia - Posted by Jeanne

Posted by Jeanne on April 13, 2011 at 11:51:50:

Hi Denise,

Ed has been super busy. I’m sure he’ll be back soon. If you need me to forward a message to him, shoot me an email.

Jeanne

Re: Ed Garcia - Posted by Mike P- Ohio

Posted by Mike P- Ohio on May 04, 2011 at 08:17:40:

Ed,
Are you going to be doing anymore “How to Get Lenders Fighting to Give you Money” seminars anytime soon? Thanks!

Posted by Ed Garcia on May 04, 2011 at 17:48:05:

Mike,

Thank you for showing an interest in the Lenders Workshop. As for now, we have nothing planned. If you should need to reach me or want my opinion on a deal, just come here and I’d be glad to see what I can do.

Again thank you,

Ed Garcia

Re: Ed Garcia - Posted by Mike P-Ohio

Posted by Mike P-Ohio on May 04, 2011 at 20:55:21:

Ed,

Thank you so much for responding. I have ran into a wall with my financing. My cuurent bank has been doing 20% down commercial loans (based on appraised value not AVR) for me and currently cut me off. I would love to learn some techniques for getting working lines of credit with some local banks. I have been finding a lot of properties for 50 cents on the dollar and just secured my 1st short sale approval and need to secure more funding soon to continue growing my business. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Have a great day!

Mike from Ohio.

Posted by Ed Garcia on May 05, 2011 at 20:17:09:

Mike,

Why don’t you just give me a call at 909-944-0199 and we can talk about what’s going on with you and what it might take to either rework or replace your lender.

Ed Garcia

Re: Ed Garcia - Posted by Mike P-Ohio

Posted by Mike P-Ohio on May 06, 2011 at 13:12:42:

Hi Ed,

Thank you so much. I am going to print out my numbers over the weekend. I want to have everything in front of me so I can answer any of your questions quickly and I don’t waste any of your time. I know you are a very busy man. Thank you again and I will give you a call on Monday.

Mike P-Ohio

Posted by Ed Garcia on May 06, 2011 at 13:36:46:

Mike,

I appreciate that, it?s very considerate of you. Since you?re going to do that why don?t you e-mail me a copy of your numbers at sanwa@earthlink.net so that I can digest them as you?re going over them with me?

Ed Garcia