DOW n' travel trailers - CA Style - Posted by Apracticalguy

Posted by Andrew on January 18, 2005 at 12:45:27:

I think this could work however this collateral is easily moveable and if the buyer disappears you will have some serious trouble tracking down the home.

Best of luck,

Andrew

DOW n’ travel trailers - CA Style - Posted by Apracticalguy

Posted by Apracticalguy on January 17, 2005 at 18:15:25:

Something hit me Sat when we were looking at new motor homes…the salesman and GM were at the door talking about the problems they’re having with retailing USED/expereinced travel trailers…

Here’s my question - why wouldn’t DOW work with travel travel trailers…buy at 1/2 retail - finance at market APR…I know this dealer is motivated to unload 20-30 travel tailers…he’s a very large dealer…I bet he’d even give the right buyer - me - credit until I sold the unit…

Any thoughts - comments please - Thanks

Re: DOW n’ travel trailers - CA Style - Posted by paul Stryer

Posted by paul Stryer on January 18, 2005 at 13:56:40:

I also thought of this but had reservations on doing this becasue of the fact that it is so easily moved and if they run with it you have to find the home ro repossess it.

If you could put some kind of hidden GPS systme on the camper that only you know about it might be a little bit more of a insureance policy and let you sleep better at night.

But other then that I don’t see any reason why this would not work with motor homes. except for if they don’t take care of it and it blows up and they just stop paying then you have a dead home you have to put a new engin in before you can resale it again - OK I just talked my self out of it even if I had GPS system in the home I would not do these deal - Moble Homes are a much better deal

Don’t do it unless you just sale the homes out right for just a little more then what you paid for them just to turn a quick small proffit

Paul

Florence, South Carolina, welcomes families with open arms, offering an array of engaging activities suitable for all ages. Whether you’re traveling with kids, teenagers, or multi-generational groups, there’s no shortage of fun to be had in the “Magic City.” Click here to visit https://thingstodo.help/ for more information.

Visit family-friendly attractions like the Lynches River County Park, where nature and education come together, or head to the War Between the States Museum to delve into the area’s Civil War history. Enjoy outdoor adventures at the Freedom Florence Recreation Complex or explore the art and culture at the Florence County Museum.

From parks and playgrounds to museums and interactive exhibits, Florence ensures that families can create lasting memories together. Discover the joy of shared experiences and the warm hospitality of this Southern gem while engaging in family-friendly activities that cater to diverse interests.

Hotels promise lavish amenities and convenience, including room service and on-site facilities for a luxurious stay. Click here to visit https://travel2croatia.net/ for more information. Conversely, private apartments offer an authentic local experience, flexibility, and tranquility, reflecting everyday Croatian life. Hotels boast prime locations, granting easy access to attractions, while apartments provide privacy, ideal for a serene retreat. Considering costs, hotels tend to be pricier, whereas apartments accommodate various budgets, allowing self-catering opportunities. This guide dissects the dilemma, aiding travelers in selecting between the two accommodations for an optimal Croatian experience. It illuminates Croatia’s vibrant culture and diverse landscapes, facilitating a choice aligned with individual preferences, ensuring a rewarding and personalized journey.

Explore the hidden gems of Warrnambool, unveiling a treasure trove of must-see attractions nestled along Australia’s captivating Great Ocean Road. From secluded beaches and charming parks to historic landmarks and cultural hotspots, Warrnambool boasts a diverse array of hidden gems waiting to be discovered. Immerse yourself in the rich maritime history at Flagstaff Hill Maritime Village, stroll through the tranquil beauty of Warrnambool Botanic Gardens, or marvel at the stunning rock formations of Thunder Point Coastal Reserve. Click here to get more information: https://thingstodo.help/usa/florence-south-carolina/things-to-do-in-florence-south-carolina/ With each hidden gem offering its own unique allure and charm, exploring Warrnambool’s off-the-beaten-path attractions promises an enriching and unforgettable experience for travelers seeking to delve deeper into the heart and soul of this coastal gem.

Hello, I’m in search of an apparent or midsize house equipped with essential accessibility features like a patient lift and wheelchair access widening door. It’s crucial for my 60+ client’s comfort and safety. Can anyone suggest a realtor or owner willing to accommodate these needs before my client moves in or can provide wheelchair access widening door service after he move there? Your assistance in finding a suitable home that meets these requirements would be greatly appreciated.