Does your HMO pay for "BRAIN AUGMENTATION" ??????? - Posted by John Behle

Posted by David Alexander on October 11, 1999 at 03:03:41:

Pete, after two weeks of Brain augmentation you should be ready to get back to buying/creating notes and then ready to “Move some Assets”.

Hope all goes well

David Alexander

Does your HMO pay for “BRAIN AUGMENTATION” ??? - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on October 03, 1999 at 18:21:14:

Probably not. In case you missed the previous post, I’ll be having a good time with my 5 day brain augmentation training. I won’t be accessing the newsgroup or answering emails. We will be closing deals if you have anything in Utah, but otherwise, I will be out of touch. That also means any product orders through CREonline will not be shipped until a week from Monday (October 11th) as my staff will be assisting in the “operation”.

Nurse - hand me a scalpel.

Self-Insured, and glad to pay for “BRAIN AUGMENTATION” ??? - Posted by PeteH(NYC)

Posted by PeteH(NYC) on October 10, 1999 at 22:13:37:

John, I just wanted to thank you again in a public forum for being so fantastically generous with your time and experience last week. Whether or not you take credit for it, you ARE changing the world for the better, one or two steps at a time.

For those who heard John’s offer of the training but weren’t able to commit to yourself to attend, this may sound kind of twisted, but … thank you. The nine of us there ended up with a remarkably personal forum with John and were able to make terrific progress in our understanding of this business. If there is a next time, don’t ignore the opportunity.

Fellow attendees, it was delightful to meet you all (or in the case of Matthew & Dennis, to see you both again).

Peter