Does MATT B offer a course?? - Posted by ryan

Posted by Kash on July 28, 2001 at 17:18:37:

Does MATT B offer a course?? - Posted by ryan

Posted by ryan on July 28, 2001 at 13:40:29:

I am wondering if anyone has any info. on whether or not MattB offers a L/O course? I have read post for a while now that MattB has responded to and he had responded to some post of mine as well. He had mentioned a while back that he was in the process of finishing up a course he had been writing. I am looking for an inexpensive course on L/O’s to add to my library and thought I would contact him, but I can never get his email address to accept what I send. Does anyone have any information??

Re: Does MATT B offer a course?? - Posted by Sue M - CT

Posted by Sue M - CT on July 30, 2001 at 12:03:53:

Matt B has an awesome L/O course I completely understand everything about L/O’s now including the contracts which I had difficulty with before. He gives you everything you need for marketing and contracts on a disc so you have everything readily available. I think you can get his email by dropping the NOSPAM part out of the address. I think he has that in there to prevent a lot of junk from getting to him. I am a newbie and this is the second course I bought. I don’t have many questions left I now just have to get myself in GEAR! Good luck.
Sue M-CT