does it work - Posted by enrique

Posted by Dirk Roach on May 04, 1999 at 20:34:56:

Hi Enrique,
I’m a little older than you 28, but really just discovered RE investing about a year ago. Interesting enough I discoved the concept after moving to CA (where I now live) and I am happy to report I have not worked for anyone since I have moved here. Well anyone save myself.
Personally I can’t comment on Carlton Sheets, as I have not gone over his matrials. I have gone over many other’s matrieals and have implemented what I have found here and there, and to be honest I have picked and choosen those techniques which could apply to my business, (which are owner finaced mobile homes.)
Needless-to-say this has been working for me.
As far as money goes, were you aware that in Donald Trumps carrear he has only personally guaranteed three deals. In all of his other deals he gets the money from somewhere else.
I think that one of the key points in this game is that ownership is overated. Owning a ton of stuff isn’t were it’s at. However Control, now that’s a horse of a different color.
I would suggest reading as much as you can. Check out the how-to articles and success stories on this site. Look around your enviroment and see which you could make a go of. Then arm yourself with as much knowledge in that subject as you can (books, courses, seminars whatever.) Now take another look around with the mindset of locating and recognizing opprotunities. Take a deep breath and jump in.
Good luck and keep us posted on how you are doing.
Dirk Roach

does it work - Posted by enrique

Posted by enrique on May 04, 1999 at 19:43:01:

I am 21, i don’t have credit ,money, and i was wondering if the carleton sheets program does work. I just found this site and so far seen that a lot of people are having a hard time with it. also can you really make a living off of this?

Re: does it work - Posted by Sandra Pea

Posted by Sandra Pea on May 07, 1999 at 13:27:24:

I will let you know how it turns out for me if your interested. I just received my course in the mail yesterday.