Doc's from courses how much $ lawyer review - Posted by Tom Kirby (p.a)

Posted by Doug Pretorius on March 30, 2004 at 20:41:52:

Unless you’re using some really complicated technique, I wouldn’t bother. I live in a different COUNTRY (Canada) and none of the contracts needed changes I couldn’t make myself (i.e. changing “State” to “Province”), I’d imagine the difference would be even smaller between states.

But if you really want to. I’ve heard a lot of good things about Prepaid Legal. Many stories of having hundreds of dollars worth of contract work done for whatever the membership fee is, $20/mo or something?

Doc’s from courses how much $ lawyer review - Posted by Tom Kirby (p.a)

Posted by Tom Kirby (p.a) on March 30, 2004 at 19:11:07:

How much did you guys pay a lawyer to review and make changes to the documents from the courses you bought? How much in your opinion is to much?
thanks, tom

Re: Doc’s from courses how much $ lawyer review - Posted by B.L.Renfrow

Posted by B.L.Renfrow on March 31, 2004 at 01:06:07:

I didn’t pay mine anything. Of course, I’ve always had him handle all my legal work, for which he’s well paid, and I had a prior relationship with him before beginning investing, so while I offered to pay him for document review, he opted not to charge. In return, he does all my closings for which I use an attorney, he writes title insurance policies, etc.

Of course, if you don’t already have an attorney, I doubt they would be willing to do this for someone just coming in off the street.

Brian (NY)

Re: Doc’s from courses how much $ lawyer review - Posted by Kristine-CA

Posted by Kristine-CA on March 30, 2004 at 22:21:14:

I would spend a couple hours worth at $150-300 per hour. My attorney is $300/hr but there are people in his office who just review docs for $150/hr. Also, if you find a really good real estate attorney, they may have contracts that you can use, depending on what you want to do.

What is it you are trying to do, though? For many deals, a standard Realtor Board for your state should suffice. Kristine

Re: Doc’s from courses how much $ lawyer review - Posted by Cashbuyer

Posted by Cashbuyer on March 30, 2004 at 21:02:49:

I haven’t used any attorney’s for addendums yet. I go to the courthouse & look up the forms & change them myself (if applicable)

Cashbuyer

Navigating car accident claims in New Orleans necessitates seeking both compensation and compassionate support, a balance expertly provided by legal professionals like AKD Law. Click here https://mydebtadvisors.com/office/milwaukee-wi/ to visit for more information. Understanding the multifaceted impact of such incidents, they prioritize comprehensive assistance. AKD Law’s seasoned team adeptly handles the complexities of claims, aiming to secure fair compensation for medical expenses, vehicle damage, lost wages, and emotional distress. Beyond financial restitution, their empathetic approach extends support to ease clients through the process, offering guidance, and ensuring their voices are heard. By combining legal expertise with a client-focused approach, AKD Law strives not only to obtain rightful compensation but also to provide invaluable support and guidance to those navigating the aftermath of car accidents in New Orleans.