Developing land/mobile home - Posted by Jose

Posted by Tony Colella on December 17, 2006 at 14:41:06:

Thanks Jose and best wishes with that deal.

Tony

Developing land/mobile home - Posted by Jose

Posted by Jose on December 16, 2006 at 21:32:39:

Hello everyone,

This message is written because I am in escrow in .25 of an acre and want to put a premanufactured home. I have bought houses before but need the 1,2, 3 or a, b, c of doing the aforementioned. The lot has two houses in in the south of the lot. Per the agent there’s water, electricity, sewer and natural gas available. The deposit I put for the land is $500. How do you seasoned investors do it? Anyone willing to share the do’s and don’ts? Thank you

Re: Developing land/mobile home - Posted by Tony Colella

Posted by Tony Colella on December 17, 2006 at 08:41:22:

Developing land/home deals can be money making as well as a pain in the neck. So many questions come up just in the development alone, then there are all kinds of questions regarding how best to maximize the investment itself.

For what its worth we put together a DVD video of Developing land/home deals along with 2 CD’s of how we handled the investment end.

The link here is

http://www.creonline.com/catalog/c-242.html

Please don’t take this as a “buy my course” response. There is simply no way one can post sufficiently to give you the A,B,C’s of developing land/home properties.

Happy Holidays.

Tony

Re: Developing land/mobile home - Posted by Jose

Posted by Jose on December 17, 2006 at 11:32:49:

Tony,

Thanks for giving me a direction to move forward. I have ordered your course just now.