Deals on Wheels Worked for Me - Posted by DANNY MAYO

Posted by Mark on July 20, 2001 at 18:12:42:

Congratulations… I’m a total newbie… and knowing that so many people are doing it, gives me courage…
:slight_smile:

Deals on Wheels Worked for Me - Posted by DANNY MAYO

Posted by DANNY MAYO on July 18, 2001 at 11:07:32:

Just wanted to drop a note to let Lonnie and everyone know
that the “Deals on Wheels” methods do work. I bought my first unit for $1000 setup in a local park. My wife cleaned the inside of the home while I cleaned up the junk outside. We put a For Sale sign (With Owner Financing) and had a call within days.
I took a $1000 Deposit, used Lonnie’s contracts that were provided and currently have a note for $200.00 a month for
18 months. Not bad for a couple days work. When we left the home with a $1000 CASH in hand and a Note for $3600 over the next 18 months my wife said “We need to do more of these!!”. I have just completed my second deal, basically the same numbers as the first. I love getting the mail each month. We have a $400 month positive cash flow and I will be
making an offer to purchase my next unit within weeks. Thanks Lonnie, You have taken a discouraged landlord who
had gotten out of the mobile home RENTAL Business and put me back in business better than ever,without the hassels of
repairs!!! I’m a believer!!! I just tell my friends
that I am in the “Wheel Estate” Business!!!