"Deals On Wheels" Thanks Lonnie Scruggs! - Posted by Jack Compton

Posted by Jack Compton on November 13, 2000 at 24:59:12:

Albert, you obviously haven’t read Lonnie Scruggs book. If you had, you’d likely change your opinion. He pioneered this field, so you really should read the book if you doubt the concept. Best Wishes! —Jack

“Deals On Wheels” Thanks Lonnie Scruggs! - Posted by Jack Compton

Posted by Jack Compton on November 09, 2000 at 23:25:06:

Received the book today. It’s everything you advertised it to be and more. Well written, nicely produced and MUCHO INFORMATIVE!

The reason I ordered it, I live out in the country, and it’s prime territory for implementing your strategies.
So thanks again. I won’t be exercising the guarantee. Have a grand weekend when it arrives. Maybe will know who the PRES is by then :slight_smile: —Jack

no no no!!! - Posted by albert

Posted by albert on November 12, 2000 at 12:44:35:

trailers??? have you lost it???
go for realestate instead. trailers
are classed personal property. hard
to sell.

Yes - Posted by Karl (OH)

Posted by Karl (OH) on November 15, 2000 at 15:06:08:

Albert,

Everytime I read a post about someone struggling to close a relatively complicated real estate deal, I’m glad I’m doing mobile home deals. Why? Contrary to your comments, they’re relatively easy to buy and sell if you learn the system that Lonnie teaches.

I’ll assume you’re just joking around with Jack. No one who has hung around on this website for any length of time would discourage another investor from looking into mobile home deals. Its a great opportunity to make a lot of money.

Karl Kleiner