CS course (Green or Blue) - Posted by Rick(L.A.)

Posted by Rocky on April 06, 2001 at 19:04:12:

The course is well worth the money! I purchased it two years ago and that is all I do for a living now. There is a ton of information in the course that will get you well on your way. I have read the course at least six times and I always pick up new ideas. I would have paid ten times the amount, because I have already made 10,000 times it in deals. My suggestion is read anything you can get your hands on and come to this site often.

Good Luck!

Rocky

CS course (Green or Blue) - Posted by Rick(L.A.)

Posted by Rick(L.A.) on April 05, 2001 at 11:30:41:

I am purchasing the course for CS, but before I do I would like to know if there is a big difference between the green version and the blue version. I have also seen a burgandy version. So which one would anyone recomend? Or do all three basically say and teach the same things? Thank for advice.

Re: CS course (Green or Blue) - Posted by James

Posted by James on April 06, 2001 at 24:31:20:

They will send you the newest course, probobly the blue one. I have to say I got it, and a tip is to get the 3 payment plan, then immediatly after you get the course say you want to send it back (call them). They will offer you to keep the course for the first payment, only $60. That is a great deal for the material, and I would reccommend it. CS honestly will not get you started in doing deals, but it is good to get you accostemed to the terms, ideas, and getting you into creative thinking about real estate. For $60 it is worth it, for the full price NO WAY, but take my advice.