Credit Tenant lease - Posted by shai

Posted by ray@lcorn on January 03, 2003 at 15:37:15:

Clair,

I know a lot of people in the hotel business, and possibly someone whom would be interested in Albany. It depends on the details… franchised? price? assumable financing or cash? You can email the info to me at ray@lcorn.com and if I can I’ll pass it along.

ray

Credit Tenant lease - Posted by shai

Posted by shai on December 31, 2002 at 10:34:59:

Hi,

I would like to know where I can find a trade show that gets broker and lenders ?

Thank You ,

Shai Gruber

Re: Credit Tenant lease - Posted by ray@lcorn

Posted by ray@lcorn on January 01, 2003 at 14:56:46:

Shai,

It depends on what property type you want. Since the header to your post is “credit tenant lease” I will assume that you’re thinking retail.

For retail, the biggest show of the year is the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) convention in Las Vegas in May. They also have regional meetings which are actually better dealmaking sessions. You can check out their nationwide meeting listings at www.icsc.org

For office properties, try the Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA). www.boma.org

For apartments, there is the Institute Real Estate Managers (IREM). www.irem.org which is affiliated with the Nationsl Association of Realtors. There are state associations that may have better targeted forums.

ray

assignment - Posted by clair

Posted by clair on January 03, 2003 at 09:20:50:

ray
Im in the middle of placing a contract on
a hotel in Albany new york
ideal location
know anybody interested in something like a 100 room hotel?