Creative Commercial Financing - Posted by Walter Wright

Posted by Walter Wright on July 19, 2007 at 18:15:23:

Hello and thanks for your response. No I am not able to come up with 100% financing, and yes I am still looking for funding for my income producing commercial projects. Please contact me at your convenience. Thanks!

Creative Commercial Financing - Posted by Walter Wright

Posted by Walter Wright on July 03, 2007 at 14:33:24:

I am an investor currently purchasing income producing commercial properties i.e. flagged hotels, resorts and triple net office buildings. I am currently working on two projects, 1 project is a $30 million Flagged hotel, and the second project is a $85 million Resort which includes a 200’ yacht.

I would like to hear of some creative No Money Down techniques to purchase both the hotel and the resort, that would be fair for both the seller and me. These projects are both long term investments and not to be flipped.

I would also like to hear some ideas on how to structure a venture partner agreement, as I am also looking for venture capital partners for my projects.

Thank you in advance

Re: Creative Commercial Financing - Posted by Clayton

Posted by Clayton on July 19, 2007 at 13:32:56:

Walter-

Good afternoon were you ever able to come up with 100% financing? I am capable of doing 80% of whole project so let me know…

Re: Creative Commercial Financing - Posted by Jeff

Posted by Jeff on July 13, 2007 at 08:36:03:

If you find out how to get $115m 100% financed please make sure you come back and share the details with the rest of us.

Re: Creative Commercial Financing - Posted by Brandon Holmes

Posted by Brandon Holmes on July 11, 2007 at 13:31:09:

Come up with 10% cash down for each deal and our lender will fund them both.