CRE Convention - Sunday night - Posted by Lin (NC)

Posted by Michael(KCMO) on March 09, 2005 at 09:58:11:

. . . but I realize that’s unlikely. Maybe I’ll sleep in 'til 6 or so. :smiley:

“And you can meet a real live female who’s learning to rehab MH’s.”
I’m looking forward to it already! Just the fact that there’s a woman doing it of her own volition gives me hope. Most of my dates end when we start taking a tour of the MHP’s I’m working in and MH’s I’m re-habbing. I just don’t get it. Why aren’t they as excited by the whole thing as I am? LoL What could be better than a quiet, romantic evening together, listening to soft music . . . while we rip out smelly old carpet together and drag it to the dumpster? I just don’t get it!

Tongue-in-cheek (sorta),
Michael Stilfield

CRE Convention - Sunday night - Posted by Lin (NC)

Posted by Lin (NC) on March 07, 2005 at 19:49:13:

You guys who are going to the convention, when are you heading back home? I have the option of leaving Monday morning, but certainly don’t want to pay for an extra night at the hotel if none of the mobile home folks are going to be around to talk to Sunday night.

Lin

Re: CRE Convention - Sunday night - Posted by Michael(KCMO)

Posted by Michael(KCMO) on March 08, 2005 at 07:22:22:

I’ll be staying over sunday night as well. I’ll be driving home back to KC on Monday so I’ll need the rest of an extra night. Besides . . . if there’s still someone around to talk about MH’s with . . . . !

I’m staying - - Posted by Steve-WA

Posted by Steve-WA on March 07, 2005 at 21:35:15:

7 am Monday flight out

Did you really say “rest”?? - Posted by Lin (NC)

Posted by Lin (NC) on March 08, 2005 at 15:52:49:

If you’re planning on resting, you’re not getting your money’s worth. :wink: Of course, we wouldn’t want you falling asleep on the drive home, either.

Glad to hear you’re going to be there Sunday night. I’m looking forward to meeting you. And you can meet a real live female who’s learning to rehab MH’s.

Lin