courses for newbie? - Posted by vern

Posted by Soraya(SanDiego) on July 09, 2000 at 23:40:40:

I do not know anything about Graystone Mortgage so I can not comment.

I have read Reed’s Critiques on the Real Estate Guru’s, and I disagree with him about 99% of the time. AND I think anyone who has been in the real estate investment business for awhile would agree with me.

If you want top notch home study courses start off with LeGrand and Bronchicks material.

Soraya

courses for newbie? - Posted by vern

Posted by vern on July 09, 2000 at 19:10:28:

Anyone heard of Graystone Mortgages out of TX? They specialize in simultanious closes & buying owner financed
notes. If not, got any recommendations for courses…I’m interested in flipping.

Thanks,
Vernon R

Carleton H Sheets by all means! - Posted by Antonio

Posted by Antonio on July 09, 2000 at 23:59:24:

Vern.

You should start with the Sheets program by all means! . I most certainly agree with Soraya that LeGrand and Bronchick have great material. I personally own the 3 mods by LeGrand and if I hadn’t taken the Sheets material first I would be confused by LeGrands stuff.

LeGrand is a little more advanced if you will. The best way for me to explain this is that Sheets is the elementary course into REI. You need it before going into Jr High. Know what I mean here? LeGrands material will fine tune you after reading Sheets material.

So order up the No Down Payment course from Carleton H Sheets and then do LeGrand.

Good Luck my friend, and welcome to the world of Real Estate Investing!